Ham and Egg Rolls
This unique and on-the-go breakfast snack features egg, ham, green onion and cream cheese.
- Cook and scramble eggs over medium heat until firm throughout. Transfer to a bowl. Gently mix in cream cheese, ham, green onion and seasoning. Lay out egg roll wrappers and brush edges with water.
- Divide filling (approximately 1/3 cup for each) and spoon onto widest part of each egg roll wrapper. Roll up “egg roll style,” sealing edges.
- Deep-fry at 350° F for 3-4 minutes until thoroughly heated and golden brown; drain.
- Serve with fried rice and spicy mustard.
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast, or appetizer for lunch or dinner.