Grilled Egg Florentine Sandwich
An egg florentine sandwich with oven roasted Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, Gruyere cheese, prosciutto and an egg white patty.
- In bowl of food processor, combine cream cheese, oven-roasted tomato, sundried tomato and salt to taste. Pulse for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over low heat. Add spinach, garlic and salt to taste. Sauté 1 minute, or until wilted.
- Spread tomato spread on inside of each piece of toast.
- Place heated egg patty on bottom toast.
- Place spinach mixture on egg.
- Layer cheese and prosciutto over spinach. Add top toast.
- Heat flat panini press. Coat with cooking spray.
- Place sandwich in panini press. Cook for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.