Grilled Chicken and Potato Salad
A twist on the traditional potato salad, served with grilled chicken, hard cooked eggs and Roma tomatoes.
- In large bowl, mix olive oil, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinate sliced potatoes and tomatoes in mixture for 30-60 minutes. Remove from marinade.
- On 350º F flattop grill, grill potatoes until cooked, and tomatoes until slightly charred.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste; grill until fully cooked. Cool slightly. Slice chicken thinly.
- To assemble 1 salad, arrange 5-6 basil leaves in circle on lunch plate. Shingle about 2 oz. of sliced chicken, 1.7 oz. of egg slices, 1 oz. of potatoes and 1 oz. of tomatoes over basil.
- Serve each salad with 2 oz. salad dressing.