A quiche with sauteed spinach, feta cheese and a Greek yogurt sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine whole eggs, egg whites, cream, salt and pepper. Mix well. Reserve.
- In prepared pie crust, layer spinach on bottom. Add feta cheese. Sprinkle lemon zest on top.
- Pour egg mixture over all ingredients.
- Place quiche in hot oven. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Cut quiche into 8 wedges.
- Garnish with Greek yogurt sauce and serve hot.
- Serve with pita bread or Greek salad