Greek Potato Salad
This on-trend side goes great with any Mediterranean main entrée.
- To prepare vinaigrette, combine lemon juice, lime juice, mustard, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in blender. Blend well.
- While blending, gradually add oil. Blend on high for 20 seconds, or until well mixed. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, feta, olives, oregano and capers.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss until potatoes are coated. Serve chilled.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced or red skin wedge variety in this recipe.
- For another option, substitute citrus vinaigrette with tzatziki sauce.