Goat Cheese Potatoes Au Gratin
Try this elevated take on a classic potato recipe. Combine sliced potatoes with onion, garlic and goat cheese to a delicious take on a classic side.
- For another option, substitute goat cheese with feta cheese.
- Split recipe between ramekins for individual servings.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add flour, stir constantly until no lumps.
- While stirring, pour in milk slowly. After all milk has been added, turn heat to medium.
- Add onion, garlic, salt, and pepper, stirring constantly.
- When sauce starts to thicken (about 15 minutes), add cheese.
- Slice potatoes in an ungreased half sheet pan.
- Pour cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. Serve hot.