Frittata on Ciabatta
An upscale breakfast sandwich featuring a ham and veggie frittata, gouda cheese and arugula on ciabatta bread.
- Brush outside of each ciabatta slice with olive oil.
- Add cheese to bottom slice.
- Place heated frittata on cheese.
- Pile arugula on top frittata.
- Add top ciabatta slice.
- Heat panini press. Coat with cooking spray.
- Place sandwich in panini press. Cook for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with kettle chips and pickle spear
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner