Eggs and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Savory stir-fry topped with scrambled eggs.
- Heat olive oil in large pan. Add garlic and stir-fry just 1 minute or so, until slightly browned.
- Add broccoli and carrots. Stir-fry until they begin to soften.
- Add red peppers, green peppers and cabbage.
- Meanwhile, in small skillet, scramble eggs. Using a spatula, chop into pieces.
- In small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce. Dissolve cornstarch and ginger into mixture.
- Add sauce to vegetables and bring to a boil. Stir until thick.
- Add eggs to the stir-fry and serve over rice pilaf immediately.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- For a healthier option, try: Papetti’s® Better’n Eggs® No Fat/No Cholesterol Liquid Eggs #15233.
- Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner.