Egg White Veggie Burger
A tasty and spicy black bean burger topped with scrambled egg whites, hummus, roasted red pepper and fresh spinach.
- Grill or heat spicy black bean burger.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Scramble egg whites, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread hummus on inside of bottom and top bun.
- Place hot burger on bun bottom.
- Place eggs on burger.
- Top with pepper slices and spinach.
- Add top of bun and serve.
- Serve with sweet potato fries or, for a healthier option, fresh vegetable sticks
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner