Egg White Turkey Sandwich
A filling and fresh sandwich featuring an egg white patty, turkey and a high flavor cranberry and tarragon mayonnaise.
- Prepare Cranberry Tarragon Mayonnaise. In blender, combine 2/3 cup whole eggs, mustard and vinegar. Blend on medium-high speed.
- While blending, slowly add canola oil until all oil is incorporated.
- Remove mayonnaise to medium bowl.
- Add salt, tarragon, cranberry sauce and sugar. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To prepare sandwich: Slice ciabatta roll in half. Toast.
- Spread 1 Tbs. Cranberry Tarragon Mayonnaise on toasted ciabatta roll bottom.
- Place sliced apple on mayonnaise.
- Top with egg white patty and turkey slices.
- Add 1 Tbs. Cranberry Tarragon Mayonnaise over turkey.
- Add ciabatta roll top and serve.