Egg White Bruschetta
A delicious and upscale snack with egg whites, diced tomato, onion, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- In small nonstick pan, scrambel egg whites until cooked and fluffy.
- In small bowl, combine tomato, red onion, granulated garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To prepare bruschetta, place 4 crostini on serving platter.
- Divide scrambled egg whites between crostini.
- Top egg whites with sausage.
- Top with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle queso fresco and basil over crostini.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
- For a vegetarian option, omit sausage
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer or late night snack