Egg and Quinoa Burrito
A healthful and filling breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, black beans, quinoa and pico de gallo.
- Preheat griddle or panini press.
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread refried beans in center of tortilla.
- Layer scrambled eggs over beans. Add quinoa.
- Add pico de gallo. Sprinkle on cilantro.
- Tuck sides of tortilla over filling and roll forward to close.
- Place seam side down on hot griddle or panini press. Sear until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve immediately.
For a lighter version, try Papetti’s® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820
For another option, add cooked chorizo