Egg and Potato Stuffed Peppers
Fresh peppers stuffed with hash browns, ham, cheese and other vegetables. A great healthy meal option!
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place on foil-lined baking sheet. Set aside.
- Mix potatoes, cheese, ham, mushrooms and onion together.
- Spoon potato mixture into hollowed-out peppers.
- In separate bowl, mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Pour over potato-filled peppers until filled. Bake at 350° F for 50 minutes.
- For a healthier option, try: Papetti’s® Better’n Eggs® No Fat/No Cholesterol Liquid Eggs.
- Serve over couscous.
- Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner.