Egg and Pimiento Cheese Sandwich
An on-the-go option, a sandwich featuring an egg patty and pimento cheese.
- In medium bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cayenne, onion powder and pimentos. Mix until smooth and fully incorporated. For best results, refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To prepare sandwich, lightly toast 2 slices of bread.
- Spread 2 Tbs. of pimiento cheese mixture on bottom toast.
- Spread 1 Tbs. pimiento cheese mixture on top slice. Store remaining mixture in refrigerator.
- Place 1 heated egg patty on bottom toast.
- Add top toast to sandwich and serve immediately.
- For a tasty twist, add 1 oz. sliced prosciutto
- Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner