Egg and Kale Bagel Sandwich
A bagel sandwich with egg, cream cheese and vegetables.
- In bowl of food processor, combine cream cheese, oven-roasted tomato, sundried tomato and kosher salt to taste. Pulse for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook shallot slices in 375°F deep fryer 15–30 seconds, or until crispy. Remove and drain.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Add kale and salt. Sauté 1 minute, or until kale is slightly soft.
- Spread tomato spread on each half of toasted bagel.
- Place heated egg patty on bottom half of bagel.
- Top with kale, then shallots. Add bagel top and serve.