Egg and Hash Brown Pizza
Crispy hash browns topped with eggs, cheese, sausage and peppers.
- Heat oil in medium omelet pan over medium-high heat. Add hash browns.
- Cook hash browns until golden brown and very crispy. Turn over; cook the other side until golden brown and very crispy.
- While hash browns are cooking, scramble eggs on grill.
- Top hash browns with shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs, sausage and peppers over hash browns.
- Place under a salamander or broiler to finish, until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with goat cheese
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night