Cucumber Basil and Egg Salad
A salad featuring egg whites, basil and cucumber.
- Coat nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat. Add egg whites and cook until done, stirring minimally. Remove from pan and cool in refrigerator.
- Once cool, dice egg whites into small cubes.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine green onions, shallots, cucumber, basil, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Fold in diced egg whites. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of baby spinach with crackers or crostini.