Cuban Breakfast Hash
Spice up breakfast with this Cuban sensation, featuring black beans, sofrito sauce, pulled pork, eggs, queso, fresco and more.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine Onions, Cilantro and Lime and set aside.
- In a pan over medium high heat, heat olive oil and sauté Simply Potatoes Shredded Potatoes until crispy, approximately 5 minutes. Add Sofrito, Black Beans, and Corn and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss Pulled Pork in Cuban Mojo Sauce and heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat Eggs thoroughly.
- Top each dish (8 servings) with 2 oz cup Pulled Pork, 2 oz Scrambled Eggs, 4 oz Simply Potatoes sofrito, bean and corn mixture.
- Garnish with ½ oz Queso Fresco, 1 oz of Tomato Salsa and 1 oz Onion and Cilantro Lime mix.
- Perfect offering to meet the ethnic breakfast trend.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.