Cinnamon French Toast Malt
Sweet cinnamon malt made with cinnamon-swirl French toast and maple syrup.
- Cut French toast vertically into 4 strips.
- Place 1 strip in 375°F deep fryer. Cook about 10 seconds, or until golden brown. Remove and drain. Set aside.
- Dice remaining 3 strips of french toast.
- In blender, place ice cream, malt powder, maple syrup, cinnamon and diced French toast. Blend for 45 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with fried French toast stick and sprinkle with cinnamon.