Breakfast Burrito Wrap
A filling and high flavor on-the-go breakfast burrito featuring egg, diced peppers and sharp Cheddar cheese.
- In a pan or griddle over high heat, add the oil, peppers, onions, and salt. Sauté until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Reserve.
- Cut each heated omelet in half.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 omelet, 1/2 cup sautéed vegetables, 2 Tbsp. Pico de Gallo, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, and top with a second 1/2 omelet. Fold the sides of the tortilla towards the center and wrap the opposite ends to close.
- Sear the burritos on a griddle seam-side-down to seal. Turn burritos and
- Griddle on top side.
- Heat till hot throughout, about 5 minutes, and serve.
- Lighten it up: sub in an Egg White Home-Style Omelet #76501.
- Go gluten free: swap the flour tortilla for soft corn tortillas; serve as tacos.
- Punch up the protein with finely chopped grilled chicken breast.