Blue Cheese & Balsamic Onions Roasted Potatoes
Use any simply potato variety, and cheese to make this side easily customizable to any customer preference or menu style.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1 tsp. canola oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add onion slices to hot oil. Sauté onions until translucent.
- Add balsamic vinegar to onions. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl. Toss potatoes with remaining 1 tsp. canola oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in oven.
- Roast potatoes 12-14 minutes, or until bown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and place potatoes into bowl.
- Add blue cheese and balsamic onions; toss. Serve hot.
- Substitute your favorite cheese.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® wedge, diced, or sliced variety with this recipe.