Bacon Cheddar Potato Stacks
Bacon and cheddar potato combine for a delicious anytime snack.
- Heat oven to 350°F (convection).
- Whisk together Evaporated Milk, Flour, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper. Set aside.
- Spray 12 muffin tins well with Cooking Spray.
- Divide ¼ of the Simply Potatoes Sliced Potatoes in the bottom of the 12 muffin tins. Layer 1/3 of cheese and bacon on top of potatoes. Repeat 3 times and finish with last ¼ of potatoes.
- Pour Evaporated Milk mixer over each stack and finish the top with Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper.
- Cook for 40 minutes until browned and bubbly. Cool completely before removing from the pan. Serve room temperature
- Perfect snack-sized option for deli case, buffets, catering and more.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.