Asian Style Potato Salad
Diced potatoes combined with pickled cilantro, red bell pepper, and onion gives this dish a refreshing take on an old favorite.
- Place potatoes in saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to boil.
- Cook potatoes until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and cool to room temperature.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, cilantro, red pepper and onion.
- In small bowl, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and lime juice.
- Pour sauce over potato mixture. Toss mixture to coat. Serve topped with cashews.
- It's a perfect side dish for any protein.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced or sliced variety with this recipe.