A fresh and filling arugula salad with pancetta, ripe apples and perfectly hard cooked eggs.
- Prepare dressing. In small bowl, combine vinegar, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- While whisking everything together, slowly drizzle in 3 Tbs. oil. Set aside.
- Add remaining 1 Tbs. oil to nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook about 5 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, pancetta, apples and arugula.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- For an alternate menu option, replace apples with pears and toasted walnuts.
- Can be served as a side salad or entrée salad
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner