These potatoes get a Indian-style twist with garam masala, coriander and turmeric for a side that goes great with any Indian inspired entrée.
- In 10 non-stick sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach, garlic, ginger and serrano pepper. Sauté 5 minutes, or until ingredients are tender.
- Transfer mixture to bowl of food processor. Add 1⁄2 tsp. salt, cream and water. Pulse to blend. Reserve spinach purée.
- In same sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add potatoes and remaining 1⁄2 tsp. salt. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 15 minutes, add turmeric, cumin, garam masala and coriander. Cook additional 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add spinach purée to potatoes. Simmer 2 minutes, or until hot. Serve.
- Great side to any Indian-inspired entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.